Sunday 1 May 2011

Looking back on Napowrimo

When I decided to take part in National Poetry Wriing Month I don't think I realised just how much work would be involved. I also had no idea whether I would finish or what type of poems I would come up with.

If you are coming here for the first time then I hope you enjoy the poems that you find here. Feel free to leave comments on them. Tell me which ones you liked. 

If you have been here before then I would like to thank you for reading my poems. Knowing people were reading them was one of the things that kept me going on days it felt harder to write.

Although there is no order to read them (apart from 22 - 25) you might want to start here with the very first one  http://athspoemaday.blogspot.com/2011/04/day-1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment